Jam...Traffic Jam

As everyone know Bangalore city is popular for its traffic density. It was very much crowded on the eve of Ugadi. This year Ugadi fell on Thursday and helped most of the people to get a long weekend just by taking a vacation on Friday. I was one among them :-). City buses and autos set ‘Majestic’ as their target and were rushing from all part of the B’lore. My friend cum colleague had arranged a treat on the same day and pleaded me to attend the same. The poor guy BalaG planned to attend the treat partially and leave early to catch his Pondy bus on time. As usual all the bad lucks joined their hands together and prevented me to attend the same. It took us 1hr 25mins instead of usual 20mins to reach the restaurant where the treat was arranged. As it was getting late I dropped my plan of attending the treat :-(. After wishing him “Nalla iruda nanbaa...”, I left to Majestic in the same bus (Enna kodumai Saravanan idhu!!). I donno whether he slept on that night or not as he was very sad that I cudn’t attend the treat ;-). After the City bus reached one place where all the buses from all parts of B’lore meet, the driver had to slow down the bus from a mega speed of 20kmph. He tried his level best to change the gear from 2nd to 3rd and increase the speed. But the autos and other vehicles didn’t allow him to do so. Finally I reached Majestic after 2hrs 15mins. Indha time-ku thiruttu VCD-la oru padamae paathu irukalaam ;-).

Great Thanks to the traffic!!! My Pondy Bus also came late after 45mins.

Comments

Anonymous said…
And finally, everyone who attended the treat enjoyed a lot like never before..
Bharani said…
Blorela ithellam sagajamappa...
Ms Congeniality said…
To hell with Bangalore traffic!! They have to do something about it. When I lived there it used to take minimum two hours to travel from EC to Indira Nagar during the peak evening hours!!

Popular posts from this blog

Mutual Fund Investment Tracker

A New place

Recipe: பிறந்த நாளைக் கொண்டாடுவது எப்படி?