One year with semiconductor giant

Yep. I completed one year with the semiconductor giant yesterday. I have been sent to this dream company by my parent company which is located at Chennai for a short-term assignment. After completing the assigned task successfully they grabbed me for another maintenance project where I have to fix the bugs in the firmware reported in 4 similar kinds of servers. It was really a nice experience in working in this company. The work environment and the culture here are just amazing. 12 months went just like 12 weeks. Since I pursued my engineering in the electronics branch, this company was a dream for me. Sometimes even I had thought that whether the security of this company will allow me inside the company premises to submit my resume ;-).

Wish to have the same kind of good work in the future too.

Comments

Ms Congeniality said…
Not many get a chance to work in the same field as their Engineering branch. I was an Electronics student too and wanted to be in VLSI but here I am working with Oracle Apps. Anyway I am very happy for u. All the best for u to achieve ur sincere aspirations.
Unknown said…
Thanx Ms.Congeniality
Dreamer said…
Hi da,
You know what... I really envy you for what you are now. Remember when you told me that you were scared about what will happen to your future since you are on a different line and not like us dumb software guys sitting and debugging & testing silly code that others had written and writing silly code ourselves.. See where you are now da.. Arent you at a far better position.. I really envy you da maapla. Satisfaction is what some people work for and you are one of them... and I am really happy that you are satisfied with the job that you have.
Bharani said…
All the very best for all your future endeavours Bala. Wish you get everything as you want.
Unknown said…
Bala & Bharani,
Thanks for ur wishes....

Bala,
Now a days I am doing bug fixing only. But the difference is I am doing in the firmware. Anyhow its happy to work which is related to hardware.
Dreamer said…
And that is exactly what I am talking about... :) that you are happy doing what you do.... :)

Popular posts from this blog

Mutual Fund Investment Tracker

A New place

Recipe: பிறந்த நாளைக் கொண்டாடுவது எப்படி?