Toon Disney

I had a grand welcome last weekend when I went to my native . As soon as the sweet kids of my neighbor saw me, they became very happy and shouted “Haiyya Balu mama vandhaachu…” Why they became happy on seeing me? Will I take them to beach? Or Will I get them Ice creams?. Nope. They can watch their favorite cartoon channels in their TV. A month back I went to their house and deleted all the cartoon channels from their TV. I had promised them that I will tune and restore all the cartoon channels once their exams are over. So they were eagerly waiting for my arrival.

Kidz: Mama vaanga enga veetuku pogalaam…
Me : Edhuku da….
Kidz: Exam mudinja apuram cartoon channels ellathayum TV-la vaikiren-u sonneenga illa…
Me : :-D aamaa…..adhuku enna ippo??
Kidz: vaanga polaam….

I used this chance and asked them to sing and dance. Since there was no other way, they did everything (even I got a kiss ;-)). Then I left to their house.

Me : Endha channel venum da?
Kidz: Cartoon Network, Toon Disney (now it is broadcasted in Tamil too) and Kogo (POGO)

After tuning & storing all of these channels, they compelled me to sit with them and made me to watch their favorite program “Power Rangers”.. the dialogues in the program were like the following one…

Nallavan: (kettavana paathu..) Vara vara unga attagaasam adhigamaagikittae poitu iruku…
Kettavan: Adhuku naanga enna panradhu....
..
(Nallavan gets angry)
..
Kettavan: Nee yaaru kitta modhura-nu theriyaama modhura….
Nallavan: Naan therinji kittu thaan modhuren….nee kettavan….makkal ellaarukum theengu pannitu iruka……
..
(Just b4 the fight)
..
Kettavan: I have this power, that power…..and the list goes on….
Nallavan: En kittayum unna edhirkira sakthi iruku…. He told some ‘XYZ’ name & prayed…."XYZ give me the power…"… I think someone was listening to him & gave him the power…. Andha time-la oru minnal maadhiri oru light vandhutu pochu....also his dress was changed….
..
..
The villain was waiting for all these things to happen. After sometime the fight was started & went for 5 mins with bayangara sound effects. As you expected, the villain lost the fight and left by saying “Naan unna apuram paathukiren da” (ippave paathutu pogalaam la)

Oru Vijay padam paatha effect irundhudhu…… cha No Vijay movie was released for Tamil new year…..

Comments

kuttichuvaru said…
vijay padam ellam ivvlavu decent-aa irukkaathu!! more silly fights thaan irukkum!!
Ms Congeniality said…
cartoons!! I love Tom and Jerry cartoons .. I don't like any other cartoons
Bharani said…
Kuzhandhanga kooda velayadurathe oru thani jolly than...athunga pesarathum, vilayadurathum, sandai pothukarathum....hayyo..hayyo
ganeshram said…
POGO as KOGO is a real sweet mazhalai.
Nice kidz
Unknown said…
Ganesh ram,
Yeah they r sweet kids....keep visiting
Butterflies said…
ha haaaaa enjoyed throughly..nalla narration...iyyo tamila cartoon pakkra joke vida vera periya comedy onnum illa

Popular posts from this blog

Mutual Fund Investment Tracker

A New place

Recipe: பிறந்த நாளைக் கொண்டாடுவது எப்படி?