Around half of the World

I am writing this blog from US. Uhh??? eppo da US pona??...I have come here to US for a short term assignment. I started from India on April 30th 2.45AM and reached Seattle on the same day at 8.40 PM. But it took around 30 hours to reach here. Flight journey was not as good as I expected and it was boring. (No gal(s) in my next seat ;-)) Since I am tall, I managed to sit in the fixed seat in the flight :( . It was almost same as Rajahamsa bus of KSRTC. In the bus we can tilt & push the seat. But in flight we cant. Since I was preparing for my journey I could not read any of the blogs for the past one week. Moreover I am yet to get my system in the office. I am recovering from JetLag now.

Here the culture, people, rules & regulations, weather, etc....everything looks new to me. As I am staying with my friends, I am getting good company and good food too.
Veli naattu mogathil mayangiya naanum oru saraasari Indian.

Comments

Bharani said…
Bala, Cool Man..Enjoy the trip....Niraya paisa serthutu vaanga....
Butterflies said…
OOOOh.....U r blogging from Us gud gud...do write posts on them....waiting to read....
Unknown said…
Bharani,
Sure man.

Shuba,
I will write.
ambi said…
good to hear from u.
post some pics also.(he hee, pappas pic also)
Ms Congeniality said…
All the best to prove urself at the client's place :-)
Unknown said…
Ambi,
I dont want to scare others by showing my pic ;-)

Ms,
Thanx.
All the best with u r new stint.new culture,rules,food athelam therium new American pappa epadi?;)pics pls.
Unknown said…
Gops,
Photo thaana potuta pochu...
Anonymous said…
Hello Friend! I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with
the information you have posted here.
Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!
If you have a moment, please make a visit to my tomy baby toys site.
Good luck in your endeavors!

Popular posts from this blog

Mutual Fund Investment Tracker

A New place

Recipe: பிறந்த நாளைக் கொண்டாடுவது எப்படி?