CRYSTAL Mountain

This weekend went fine for me. Its been two weeks since I entered into the United states. In the first weekend, I just went with my colleague (Actually I didnt have an idea to buy anything) to a shopping mall in Bellevue which is very near to Microsoft headquarters. Thought of buying a pair of shoes. But I could not find a good one :-(.

My roommates are staying here for more than a year and they know almost all the places in Washington state. So, I asked them to take me to a nice place. Initially we planned to go to Mount Rainier and started our journey. But unfortunately the roads were closed as it was covered by snow. Then we proceeded to CRYSTAL mountain which is famous for SKIing. Since this is my first time to touch & see snow, I was amazed to see the place. After our lunch we started to climb over the mountian. It was very thrilling and risky too to climb over as the slope was more than 60 deg (I am serious). After 2 hours of climbing, all of us lost our energy to climb further and we gave up.

We were damn sure that if we come down in the same way, we would end up in accident and severe injury. So, we searched & found another route which is being used for skiing in the winter. Appuram ellaarum sarukkikitte keezha vandhu serndhom in just 10 mins. Thank God for showing another path. People say that it will be nice to visit the palce in winter. Let me see if I get an oppurtunity.

First pic is Mount Rainier taken from our car.


Comments

Bharani said…
Super place...Sema enjoymenta :-)
Sasiprabha said…
Haaa.. thanks bala... This photo atleast cool my eyes.. Chennaiyila irukkura veyilukku.. ippadi edhayaavadhu paathu cool aanaathaan undu..
Syam said…
ensoooooooyyyyyy ma....
Ms Congeniality said…
Nice pics!! Nalla verupethareenga engala(chennai veyyil thaangala). Enjoiiiiiiii
Unknown said…
Bharani,
Yup. I enjoyed a lot.

Sasi, Ms,
Nalla vela naan escape aayiten....last yr also I was sent to Bangalore by my company on April....escaped from the SUN ;-)

Syam, Gopalan,
Thanx
Butterflies said…
hey tahts real wondeful pics...seems u r enjoying!have fun!
Dreamer said…
dei,
super picturs da.. Camera vaangitiya da ??
Unknown said…
shuba, prasanna,
Thanks.

Kishna,
Innum vaangala da...waiting for good deal
KC! said…
hey super snaps, enakum pani malai ellam parkanum-nu aasai dhan :( I see only malais topped with pani here :((
Unknown said…
Usha,
Dont worry. You will get an oppurtunity soon ;-)
Anonymous said…
Hi Fellow! I was just searching blogs,and I found yours! I like it!
If you have a moment, please visit my tony hawk american wasteland previews site.
Good luck!

Popular posts from this blog

Mutual Fund Investment Tracker

A New place

Recipe: பிறந்த நாளைக் கொண்டாடுவது எப்படி?